HOW TO GROW SEED PAPER
Seed Paper Instructions
Grow beautiful flowers
Recycle your candle jar and grow beautiful flowers
- After the candle is fully used, melt the remaining wax using boiling hot water, and clean out the jar using warm water and leaving to dry
- Soak the seed paper in water
- Fill the empty pot with soil
- Rip up the seed paper into small squares and cover the pot
- Cover the paper with ¼” of soil
- Place the pot somewhere warm and light
- Keep the soil moist until sprouts mature
- Water daily
- Watch your seeds blossom into beautiful wild flowers ( refresh candle) or lavender ( unwind candle)
How long does seed paper take to grow?
If you plant your seed paper packaging according to the instructions, you should see sprouts within 7-10 days! The plants will grow and mature at different rates depending on the surrounding conditions
What if it doesn't grow?
All of our plantable seed paper is embedded with 100% organic seeds. Keep in mind that seeds will act differently in varying environments, soil types, and climates.
What flowers will I grow?
Our Refresh candle is embedded with a mix of beautiful wildflowers.
Our Unwind candle is embedded with lavender seeds
Subscribe for newsletter
Subscribe for the latest promotions, new products and sales directly to your inbox