Wellness By Manuel Unwind Meditation - Female Voice
Wellness By Manuel Unwind Meditation - Male Voice
Wellness By Manuel Refresh Meditation - Female Voice
Wellness By Manuel Refresh Meditation - Male Voice
Improve your well being with our 10 minute meditation video to relax the mind and body. Choose between both a Male and Female voice depending on preference. Click here for more wellness tips and tricks!
How to burn your candle
- Light your candle in a well-ventilated room, away from drafts, or fans, which can cause sooting (black marks on the jar), or rapid, uneven burning.
- We recommend that you burn the candle for a minimum of 2 hours and max of 4 hours every time, this will allow the wax to fully pool to the edges of the vessel which will create an even burn.
- Make sure you stop burning your candle when 10mm of wax remains at the bottom, keeping an eye on a burning candle when the wax is low.
- Use a snuffer to extinguish your candle, blowing it out can cause some of the wick to drop into the wax and slightly damage the wick.
- Do not leave your candles unattended and placed away from children and pets and always place candles on a heat-resistant base and set on a level stable surface
How to care for your wicks
- Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings and matches, as debris in the wax can act as a secondary wick, encouraging your candle to burn faster.
- After extinguishing the flame with a snuffer, centre and straighten the wick. Burning for too long can cause the wick to move, or slant. If you see a flaming wick come close to the vessel wall, extinguish the flame and straighten the wick to prevent the vessel from cracking.
- Long, or crooked wicks can create high flames, smoking, or sooting. Trimming the wick to 1cm (when the wax has set) is the easiest way to prevent this.